Where to get help, if you cannot find the answer elsewhere on the site.
For general Data Exchange enquiries:
Email: email@example.com or
Phone: 1800 020 283 between 08.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
What we can help with:
- setting up initial system access for the Organisation Administrator including the web-based portal, staging accounts and system accounts which will assist with application development for developers and IT support
- troubleshooting bulk upload data submissions errors
- web portal navigation
- web portal troubleshooting
- self service report navigation
- identifying the correct training materials and policy materials
- log in issues (except where the issue is AUSkey related).
What we cannot help with:
- We cannot amend or delete your data.
- We are unable to provide AUSkey related support. This includes resetting your AUSkey password. For AUSkey support, please contact 1300 AUSkey (1300 2087 539).
- We cannot accept identifiable client data. This includes XML Files that include client details, screenshots that show client data. Please do not breach your client’s privacy. For more information on client privacy please refer to the Data Exchange Protocols (section 4).
- We cannot help with general grant and program enquiries.
For general grant and program enquiries:
Your Funding Agreement Manager (see details listed in your agreement) if you have a current agreement for the relevant in-scope program activity.