Data Exchange Protocols
The Data Exchange Protocols (the Protocols) is a support manual intended to guide the consistent implementation of the Data Exchange framework. The Protocols provide practical information for managers and front-line staff to integrate data definitions and requirements into existing administrative practices.
Appendix A of the Protocols provides a list of programs using the Data Exchange and the service types applicable to each program activity.
Appendix B: Program specific guidance provides practical information for managers and front-line staff on the data expected for their program. It also assist them in integrating SCORE (Standard Client/Community Outcome Reporting) outcomes data collection into existing service and administrative practices.
Appendix B is divided into two documents:
Organisations funded by Commonwealth funding agencies should use Appendix B (Commonwealth Agencies). Organisations funded by state government funding agencies should refer to Appendix B (State Agencies).
- Data Exchange Protocols PDF [1.38 MB]
- Data Exchange Protocols DOCX [402.74 KB]
- Appendix A: Service Type Matrix PDF [915.17 KB]
- Appendix A: Service Type Matrix DOCX [332.82 KB]
- Appendix B: Commonwealth Agencies PDF [2.54 MB]
- Appendix B: Commonwealth Agencies DOCX [727.49 KB]
- Appendix B: State Agencies PDF [905.86 KB]
- Appendix B: State Agencies DOCX [313.17 KB]